Thursday 26 April 2012

Enjoy The Journey

Here's a card I made for That's Crafty ... you can see how it's made on the That's Crafty blog later today. At first with this, I wanted it to have the look of a travel journal but alas I stamped the hinges lob-sided so that card was put aside and I came up with this one. I totally love it, I adore this stamp from Lost Coast it's gorgeous, Lost Coast stamps are a must for stampers... they are quirky AND stamp brilliantly!

I'm off to my training course today to present a new chocolate bar concept! Have a good day and TFL
Mandy x

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

This is fabulous! What a great cover for a travel journal! Those men don't look much like they are enjoying the journey! LOL! Wonderful job. Hope your chocolate bar concept went over big!

Tessa said...

Gorgeous card - again-
This scene is magical!

xx Tessa

anne said...

ooooooooooooooooooooo lovely. I like very much. WD lol

Sophie said...

Wow!
Eine fantastische Karte, wunderbar.
Die Farben sind superschön.

Liebe Grüße