Wednesday 22 August 2012

Create Art

Yesterday, I had the day to myself... the girls had gone off for the day to Alton Towers.... Yes! I was all set to get collaging and creative. I spent over an hour sorting out images to collage and then I managed to print one sheet before my printer ran out of ink.
Not to despair I thought, I will get out my backgrounds and my stamps (well Deb's in this case! lol) and see if I could come up with something for Sam's blog.
This is what I made... I am LOVING these stamps ~ so versatile and handy to use with STEAMPUNK also! feeling some steampunk coming on! lol
TFL
Mandy x

3 comments:

Deborah said...

You've made far better use of these stamps than I ever have. Your tag is gorgeous in all its colouriciousness.
Do some more! (please lol)

Jenny Marples said...

Great tag Mandy. Loving those colours. Hugs, Buttons x

Shannon said...

Love, love, love the colors on this tag, so vibrant and pretty. have I told you lately how crazy talented you are? Well..... you are!