Tuesday 12 March 2013

Tuesday Catchup

Wow time flies, I couldn't believe I hadn't blogged at all last week from Sunday to Sunday. I'm always a busy little beaver. But I blame my new phone, it's an android and I'm already addicted to Instagram! lol

Firstly, I'm showing my project for That's Crafty this week.... it's a 3d standalone dressmakers dummy. I'd like to enter this into one stitch at a time ~ anything goes AND Simon says stamp and show ~ chic to be shabby

 This week's Happy Daze project
 Gomez hanging out with me whilst I crochet
 It was world book day last week.... these are the books I've read so far this year.
 The tag I made using some new stamps from Sam Poole at Creative Studios
TFL
Mandy x

6 comments:

Candy C said...

Mandy...all of your new Sam Poole tags are awesome! LOVE that bright color! Your Happy Daze project is also very nicely done. And I love your Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge piece. That dress form looks too cool with the blended color background, the random stamping collaged into the colors and then that fabulous lady stamped on top. What a great piece of art! Thanks so much for joining us for the challenge! <3 Candy

ionabunny said...

Hi, my first visit to your blog. Like your bold colours. The dressform is lovely

Evil Edna said...

awesome colourful and funky. do you think there maybe a pattern in the books you are reading? EE

Mimi said...

Just love this Mandy, so different . Great use of a digi. Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

CraftyGirl said...

Lovely work on your dress form and I adore that Gomez hangs out with you while you work. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

CG said...

Gorgeous projects! Just love that dressform, so detailed and bold. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week, Best, CG