Tuesday 4 June 2013

ATC swap with Deb

Every so often Deb and I embark on an ATC swap. We choose a theme each and then the third one is open

This time Deb certainly challenged me with her choice of theme 'Rusty' !
I used an ATC base that I made a while ago using nail varnish for the background
My theme ~ Circus
 and my open theme... one of my faves Marie Antoinette 
Go and check out Deb's side of the swap here It's amazing just how different out artwork is! I got Deb's ATC's this morning and they are lush. So textural.

mandy x

2 comments:

Michelle said...

These are fantastic! I love your style! I don't remember how I stumbled upon your blog, but I'm glad that I did. I'm your newest follower! :)

Deborah said...

Yours are brilliant (as always) and I'm so thrilled to own them. Rusty is probably my favourite but they are all fab. Let's do another swap soon!