Tuesday 10 September 2013

Pupstars

Most people who read my blog know that we have a cat and dog menagerie here at Octopode Towers. We have 2 pupstars ~ Petrie and Myrtle. They are my precious angels who look after me.
 Petrie
 Myrtle
Then we have 4 cats who keep me active due to having to be attached to a piece of elastic as they like to use the door to the stairs as a thoroughfare
 Ivan 
 Our newest baby Priscilla
Gomez and Austin
Gomez is a girl but she has a 'tache so we named her after Gomez Addams
Austin (named after my psychology tutor)
Anyways, enough of the babies...
TFL
Mandy x

6 comments:

peggy gatto said...

I love every single 1!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh...the collage is lovely too!
: ))))))))))

Inkypinkycraft said...

Gorgeous photos of your brood! And a great tag x

roc said...

I love those dogs

Peanut said...

Nooo, not enough of the furbabies! I want more picture of them - soooo adorable! LOL.
Love the tag you made for our Puppy Love challenge. Hope to see more of your work in future.
xxx Asha
Eclectic Ellapu DT
Sunny Summer Crafts

froebelsternchen said...

lucky you to have such great security!
We have two Rhodesian Ridgebacks and I can´t imagine to live without them anymore...the boy is 8 years and the girl 2-
My daughter wants to have a kitty too, but we have so much traffic here arround that I don´t want to have a cat... would make me unhappy to offer just the house to a cat here on the countryside.
I love them too.. had always cats in the appartment as I lived in Vienna... they are just amazing!

froebelsternchen said...

forgot to write that the collage is amazing Mandy!